Our team in the Berlin Office
How we work
Our Christian faith motivates us to practice boundless love for our neighbors. We are a praying and believing community. Our commitment to fight poverty and to promote justice, peace, and the integrity of God’s creation is in line with Christian values, as well as with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
DZI Donation Seal
INFORMATION ABOUT TEARFUND GERMANY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE VOLUNTARY COMMITMENT
1. NAME, REGISTERED OFFICE, ADDRESS, AND YEAR ESTABLISHED
2. COMPLETE STATUTES AND INFORMATION ON THE OBJECTIVES OF OUR ORGANIZATION
General information on the goals related to our topics
3. TAX BENEFIT INFORMATION
Our work is recognized as a corporation (No. 37890 B; Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg), which exclusively and directly serves tax-privileged, non-profit and charitable purposes in the sense of §52 Abs.2 Satz 1 Nr.15 AO, because of the promotion of development cooperation according to the last notice of exemption received by us from the tax office Berlin Charlottenburg v.d. for the amount dated February 06, 2019 (tax number 27/681/54895).
4. NAME AND FUNCTION OF KEY DECISION MAKERS
5. ACTIVITY REPORT
To the Annual Report 2019
6. ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
To the Annual Report 2019
7. INFORMATION ON THE ORIGIN OF FUNDS
8. DISCLOSURES ON THE USE OF FUNDS
9. SOCIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH THIRD PARTIES
Tearfund Germany is an independent, legally autonomous association.
10. NAMES OF LEGAL ENTITIES WHOSE ANNUAL PAYMENTS REPRESENT MORE THAN 10% OF THE TOTAL ANNUAL BUDGET (AS OF 2019)
- Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations (ECHO).
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UN-OCHA)
- German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) GmbH
- U.S. Department of State – Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor
- World Relief
Networks and partnerships
Tearfund implements projects with partners in the global Tearfund family. In addition, we always work closely with affected people, the population, authorities, governments in host countries, and local and international organizations.
Tearfund implements its projects in collaboration with our key partners: affected people, local populations, local authorities, governments in host countries, and local and international organizations.
International program and project partners
International program and project partners are organizations and institutions with which we cooperate in the planning, coordination, or financing of our projects and measures. In each case, costs, responsibilities, and tasks are shared on a pro-rata basis. In many cases, Tearfund Germany undergoes a strict screening process in order to be able to work with the respective partner.